Avalanche Coffee have recently launched their in-store sampling sessions with us which are currently going ahead throughout Auckland. Kiwi shoppers will be given out samples to trial and take with them on their supermarket shop which will give them an idea of what the Avalanche brand is like.
Avalanche was founded in 2001, and since then the company has gone from strength to strength. With an initial focus on supplying cafes and restaurants with roasted beans, Avalanche have since grown to take stride amongst the mainstream market. Avalanche made it into the mainstream due to its combination of great flavour and price – what more could you ask for? It is now one of the fastest-growing coffees.
Avalanche Coffee is available in five different forms:
- Fresh Coffee – Fairtrade coffee, this full-bodied blend packs an explosively deep, rich chocolate flavour with a tempting spicy finish. Winner of the Bronze Medal at the 2009/2010 NZ Coffee Awards. Available in Whole Bean, Plunger/Filter and Espresso Grind.
- Freeze Dried – Another one of our premium quality freeze dried coffees – this one delivers a smooth and full-bodied cup resulting from the medium roast of high-grown Arabica beans.
- Drinking Chocolate – Sure to impress even the most discerning chocolate connoisseur. It’s time to be selfish – this magnificent drinking chocolate is not an easy one to share. It comes in three flavours; Divine, Marshmallow and Hokey Pokey.
- Café Range – The Avalanche Café Range is designed for you to enjoy the full flavoured café style drinks in the comfort of your own home. This range includes Mochacino, Cappuccino and Flat White.
- Rise & Shine/Kick Start – Need breakfast in a hurry? Avalanche brings you ‘Rise & Shine’ liquid breakfast which tastes like your favourite Avalanche coffee but is packed full of fibre, protein, minerals and vitamins!
Avalanche Coffee have won several Gold awards and also managed to be named as New Zealand’s ‘Supreme Overall Winner’ of the 2011 New Zealand Coffee Awards.
If you see them in-store during August and September then be sure to try a sample from their café range, let us know what you think!